Thursday, April 22, 2010

So it's basically official: I completed my last final exam as an undergraduate last night at 7pm...and if I wasn't completely exhausted, I'm sure I'd be ecstatic. :)

So I've managed to fit in hanging out with three different friends this week thus far...planning on seeing three more before I leave on Saturday. It's harder than I thought, hanging out with everyone for the last time...especially Jas. Sometimes it just stinks saying goodbye, knowing you'll never meet someone quite as, well fill in the blank, as that person. I'm realizing this week that I will miss my friends here for how awesome they are, but also how much more awesome I am around them; my friends really have made me a better person.

Enough with all this seriousness...so I was walking back from class last night and took the path next to the volleyball court. And I am SO glad I did. A bunch of EMU student employees were playing, and alternating singing annoying songs to each other in order to mess with their concentration. As I was walking by one team was singing Christmas carols, and the other was alternating between N Sync and the Spice Girls. Totally hilarious. :D

T minus two days til my departure. Is the world outside of my school ready for me? Probably not. At this point, do I care? Not a bit. :D

No comments: