Thursday, July 23, 2009

the exfoliating benefits of sand...

The beach. Possibly my favoritest spot in the entire world. Mom and the lil sissies and I went to the beach this afternoon/evening, and six hours later the feeling is beginning to return to my extremities. So yeah, the water was cold. But it was completely awesome fun, exploring the water and the rocks and the dips (Shelby and I managed to experience these dips, or "gaping chasms," as she likes to call them, first hand...). Shelby and I also waged war with the wind...we spent at least two hours attempting to fly a kite, and about 20 minutes actually flying it. It was an experience. A wet, cold, frustrating, tiring experience, but somehow it was still fun.

I've laughed more in the past couple of days than I think I have in MONTHS. My lil sisters are good for me, I think. I've also slept more in the past two days than I have in the past week. Combined. Pretty amazing. I think I should live my life on vacation. It suits me. ;)

1 comment:

anthrogeek said...

I'm glad to hear that you're having a good time with the fam! You seemed really happy the other night! (I hope you are still able to have fun this week!)

There should really be a job where you can be on vacation all the time. Maybe you can write reviews for cruise ships or a travel blog or something. Lounging with Lindsay. ;)